Additional Fees

This is the worst delivery company I have ever encountered.ModernBathroom.com uses Estes-express.com for delivery in the New York area.

I would not buy anything from Modern Bathroom ever again because they use this delivery service. Delivery was originally scheduled for 9/23 but no one came. It was re-scheduled for 9/29 but, again, no one came. When delivery finally came on 9/30, the lone driver, Wally, was rude and refused to offload the 300+lb vanity from the truck until I sign a release form first!!

He said his dispatcher told him to take the delivery back if I don't sign the form first. Calls to the Estes office manager was of no help. With the earlier missed appointments, this was the 3rd time I had taken time off from work and pre-arranaged for people to come move this heavy vanity inside the house. I had no choice but to sign the form before he would take it off the truck.

He had agreed he would put the vanity on my walkway (elevated 2 steps up from the street).But when he got to the walkway, he said the vanity was too heavy; so he left the vanity on the street, in the rain, and just drove off.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Estes Express Lines. The most disappointing about estes express lines delivery service from Estes Express Lines was treat people like dirt Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Estes Express Lines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Estes Express Lines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Estes Express Lines?

Comments