Winfield, Texas
Turnaround Time

Worst customer service I ever had. I ordered icemaker worth $5500.00 which was badly damaged.

The delivery guy was in so much rush that he did not wait for us to make sure ice maker is not damaged. We file for claim which was denied. It is over a month I have been trying to get hold of claim investigator but she never replies to my email or call me back.

So tired of leaving voice mails and writing emails. I called again today to see if I get some help from her supervisor.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $4500. rionainc is overall dissatisfied with Estes Express Lines. The most disappointing about estes express lines delivery service at Estes Express Lines was worst service ever Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Estes Express Lines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Estes Express Lines to other companies on our site.

Comments