Estes Express Lines Estes Express Lines Vehicle Driver Review from Live Oak, Texas
Update added by user Jun 30
I was tossed like a football between Estes 2 insurance companies as both blamed the other for being financially responsible. I hired an amazing attorney and now I no longer have to deal with big business and Estes is all about money.
Original review posted by user Jun 29
I was demolished on December 2, 2015 by an erratic Estes driver on interstate 79 in western Pennsylvania.When the state police responded they immediately put a B.O.L.O.
for the Estes truck that totaled my car and just continued on his way. I'm less than 30 seconds at 65mph I was pinned up against a bridge abutment and bam I'm totally out of control...by the time my car finally stopped because the engine actually fell through to the highway 13,000.00 in damage was done to our vehicle and I suffered a broken wrist..a blunt chest contusion and permanent anxiety over driving on highways. This driver never even hit his breaks...despite an eyewitness and absolutely unequivocal paint transfer from that truck my husband and I were forced to hire a lawyer as Estes was as unprofessional, rude, even using cuss words to deny their involvement. I was sent a letter basically asking me to trust that a supervisor has checked the nearest Estes location and no truck a showed signs of damage!!!!
What damage?????? I was in a small Chevy Car pinned by an 18wheeler!!!!
I hope no one loses their life due to this companies incompetent drivers.All we even asked for was exactly the damage their adjuster said was caused to our vehicle and for them to pay the 16,000.00 trauma bill....well now they can pay our legal fees and hopefully some pain and suffering.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am absolutely *** FURIOUS with ups... Someone had ordered me a sex machine from Amazon, and the store owner of the parcel that was ordered chose to use ups......"
- "# this video was Recording in the back of fedex office in Saudi Arabia in Buraydah # Date Recording : 26 of the July 2014 ,,, # Translation this videos : Over Three..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "This company is a sham, they sell tickets to postponed or cancelled events even after they've known that the event has been postponed and/or cancelled! Then they tell you that..."
- "Purchased a table four chairs and a bench from this store on Monday May 25th. The furniture was delivered today Thursday the 28th of May. The pedestal legs are wobble..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."