Estes Express Lines Estes Express Lines Vehicle Driver Review from Live Oak, Texas
Update added by user Jun 30, 2016
I was tossed like a football between Estes 2 insurance companies as both blamed the other for being financially responsible. I hired an amazing attorney and now I no longer have to deal with big business and Estes is all about money.
Original review posted by user Jun 29, 2016
I was demolished on December 2, 2015 by an erratic Estes driver on interstate 79 in western Pennsylvania.When the state police responded they immediately put a B.O.L.O.
for the Estes truck that totaled my car and just continued on his way. I'm less than 30 seconds at 65mph I was pinned up against a bridge abutment and bam I'm totally out of control...by the time my car finally stopped because the engine actually fell through to the highway 13,000.00 in damage was done to our vehicle and I suffered a broken wrist..a blunt chest contusion and permanent anxiety over driving on highways. This driver never even hit his breaks...despite an eyewitness and absolutely unequivocal paint transfer from that truck my husband and I were forced to hire a lawyer as Estes was as unprofessional, rude, even using cuss words to deny their involvement. I was sent a letter basically asking me to trust that a supervisor has checked the nearest Estes location and no truck a showed signs of damage!!!!
What damage?????? I was in a small Chevy Car pinned by an 18wheeler!!!!
I hope no one loses their life due to this companies incompetent drivers.All we even asked for was exactly the damage their adjuster said was caused to our vehicle and for them to pay the 16,000.00 trauma bill....well now they can pay our legal fees and hopefully some pain and suffering.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..."
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "he was dirty and poor. nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "This company is a sham, they sell tickets to postponed or cancelled events even after they've known that the event has been postponed and/or cancelled! Then they tell you that..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."