Estes Express Lines Estes Express Lines Vehicle Driver Review from Live Oak, Texas
Update added by user Jun 30
I was tossed like a football between Estes 2 insurance companies as both blamed the other for being financially responsible. I hired an amazing attorney and now I no longer have to deal with big business and Estes is all about money.
Original review posted by user Jun 29
I was demolished on December 2, 2015 by an erratic Estes driver on interstate 79 in western Pennsylvania.When the state police responded they immediately put a B.O.L.O.
for the Estes truck that totaled my car and just continued on his way. I'm less than 30 seconds at 65mph I was pinned up against a bridge abutment and bam I'm totally out of control...by the time my car finally stopped because the engine actually fell through to the highway 13,000.00 in damage was done to our vehicle and I suffered a broken wrist..a blunt chest contusion and permanent anxiety over driving on highways. This driver never even hit his breaks...despite an eyewitness and absolutely unequivocal paint transfer from that truck my husband and I were forced to hire a lawyer as Estes was as unprofessional, rude, even using cuss words to deny their involvement. I was sent a letter basically asking me to trust that a supervisor has checked the nearest Estes location and no truck a showed signs of damage!!!!
What damage?????? I was in a small Chevy Car pinned by an 18wheeler!!!!
I hope no one loses their life due to this companies incompetent drivers.All we even asked for was exactly the damage their adjuster said was caused to our vehicle and for them to pay the 16,000.00 trauma bill....well now they can pay our legal fees and hopefully some pain and suffering.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I contracted with Marine Corps Movers through uShip to move a motorcycle from Orlando to NJ. I purchased additional insurance through the uShip site just in case. The shipper dropped..."
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "This company is a sham, they sell tickets to postponed or cancelled events even after they've known that the event has been postponed and/or cancelled! Then they tell you that..."
- "Purchased a table four chairs and a bench from this store on Monday May 25th. The furniture was delivered today Thursday the 28th of May. The pedestal legs are wobble..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."