Estes Express Lines Estes Express Lines Vehicle Driver Review from Live Oak, Texas

Update added by user Jun 30

I was tossed like a football between Estes 2 insurance companies as both blamed the other for being financially responsible. I hired an amazing attorney and now I no longer have to deal with big business and Estes is all about money.

Original review posted by user Jun 29

I was demolished on December 2, 2015 by an erratic Estes driver on interstate 79 in western Pennsylvania.When the state police responded they immediately put a B.O.L.O.

for the Estes truck that totaled my car and just continued on his way. I'm less than 30 seconds at 65mph I was pinned up against a bridge abutment and bam I'm totally out of the time my car finally stopped because the engine actually fell through to the highway 13,000.00 in damage was done to our vehicle and I suffered a broken wrist..a blunt chest contusion and permanent anxiety over driving on highways. This driver never even hit his breaks...despite an eyewitness and absolutely unequivocal paint transfer from that truck my husband and I were forced to hire a lawyer as Estes was as unprofessional, rude, even using cuss words to deny their involvement. I was sent a letter basically asking me to trust that a supervisor has checked the nearest Estes location and no truck a showed signs of damage!!!!

What damage?????? I was in a small Chevy Car pinned by an 18wheeler!!!!

I hope no one loses their life due to this companies incompetent drivers.All we even asked for was exactly the damage their adjuster said was caused to our vehicle and for them to pay the 16,000.00 trauma bill....well now they can pay our legal fees and hopefully some pain and suffering.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Insurance Quality

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • That this massive corporation asked me to trust them

Reason of review:
Product or service
Review category
review #873816 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Estes Express Lines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Estes Express Lines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Estes Express Lines.
Filing a new complaint about