Insurance Quality

Update by user Jun 30, 2016

I was tossed like a football between Estes 2 insurance companies as both blamed the other for being financially responsible. I hired an amazing attorney and now I no longer have to deal with big business and Estes is all about money.

Original review posted by user Jun 29, 2016

I was demolished on December 2, 2015 by an erratic Estes driver on interstate 79 in western Pennsylvania.When the state police responded they immediately put a B.O.L.O.

for the Estes truck that totaled my car and just continued on his way. I'm less than 30 seconds at 65mph I was pinned up against a bridge abutment and bam I'm totally out of control...by the time my car finally stopped because the engine actually fell through to the highway 13,000.00 in damage was done to our vehicle and I suffered a broken wrist..a blunt chest contusion and permanent anxiety over driving on highways. This driver never even hit his breaks...despite an eyewitness and absolutely unequivocal paint transfer from that truck my husband and I were forced to hire a lawyer as Estes was as unprofessional, rude, even using cuss words to deny their involvement. I was sent a letter basically asking me to trust that a supervisor has checked the nearest Estes location and no truck a showed signs of damage!!!!

What damage?????? I was in a small Chevy Car pinned by an 18wheeler!!!!

I hope no one loses their life due to this companies incompetent drivers.All we even asked for was exactly the damage their adjuster said was caused to our vehicle and for them to pay the 16,000.00 trauma bill....well now they can pay our legal fees and hopefully some pain and suffering.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. teamscott310 stated that there is a room for improvement of that this massive corporation asked me to trust them. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss estes express lines vehicle driver. Estes Express Lines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned estes express lines vehicle driver in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Estes Express Lines.

Had an Experience with Estes Express Lines?

Comments

Hopefully your anxiety over driving will finally get you off the streets more that will help us all

Good luck getting paid they have amazing attorneys too.85% of the problem on our streets are 4 wheelers and lack of driving abilities texting is more important than driving here's an idea every one spend more time with family at home and not on the roads where people are working we would all be safer and drivers could get more done