Estes Express Lines - ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER
Their Customer Service is a complete joke.Employees there are total incompetents.
They lie. They make promises they have no intention of keeping. They schedule delivery appointments they have no intention of keeping. When they missed the first appointment I was assured by the terminal manager it would be the first delivery the following Monday.
Of course it was not. Their inability to adhere to their arranged schedule resulted in considerable cost and inconvenience on my part. They scheduled a residential delivery (2 days late) showed up with a 45' truck with the shipment on a banded pallet and no way to unload it. When the consignee asked the driver how he planned on delivering it, he basically told the consignee it was not his problem that he had no way of getting it off the truck.
When the arrangements were made to schedule the delivery, the Estes employee was informed that this was a residential delivery and there was no receiving dock. The driver ended up dropping the pallet in the parking lot.
The consignee (a woman with a heart condition) had to unload the pallet and carry up 20 heavy boxes up two flights of stairs to get it out of the parking lot.I wouldn't use this carrier again if it were for free.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
- Treat people like dirt
- Poor delivery quality
- Irresponsible company
- Totally incompetent employees
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Estes Express Shipping Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I'm amazed at how much effort those 800notes.com Mods put into trying to "counter act" a review made by someone who had a poor experience there. They act just the..."
- "Labcorp Medford, NJ Understaffed on a Saturday morning. Long wait times and this I what I get! There is no reason that this should have happened to me. There..."