Estes Express Lines - ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER
Their Customer Service is a complete joke.Employees there are total incompetents.
They lie. They make promises they have no intention of keeping. They schedule delivery appointments they have no intention of keeping. When they missed the first appointment I was assured by the terminal manager it would be the first delivery the following Monday.
Of course it was not. Their inability to adhere to their arranged schedule resulted in considerable cost and inconvenience on my part. They scheduled a residential delivery (2 days late) showed up with a 45' truck with the shipment on a banded pallet and no way to unload it. When the consignee asked the driver how he planned on delivering it, he basically told the consignee it was not his problem that he had no way of getting it off the truck.
When the arrangements were made to schedule the delivery, the Estes employee was informed that this was a residential delivery and there was no receiving dock. The driver ended up dropping the pallet in the parking lot.
The consignee (a woman with a heart condition) had to unload the pallet and carry up 20 heavy boxes up two flights of stairs to get it out of the parking lot.I wouldn't use this carrier again if it were for free.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
- Treat people like dirt
- Poor delivery quality
- Irresponsible company
- Totally incompetent employees
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Estes Express Shipping Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- "i live in indonesia , and its so far away from usa .. and the shipping cost also very very expensive if i want to send things from there to..."
- "Labcorp Medford, NJ Understaffed on a Saturday morning. Long wait times and this I what I get! There is no reason that this should have happened to me. There..."
- "I'm amazed at how much effort those 800notes.com Mods put into trying to "counter act" a review made by someone who had a poor experience there. They act just the..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."